Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Well, if you didn't start middle school today, your starting tomorrow. Im sooooooo excited and i bet you are too. Its going to be hard. The first day still feels like summer. Don't stay up all night sooo excited about school. Trust me, I do that ALLLL the time and its no good. You're starting tomorrow, and you need rest. Hopefully you picked something great to wear, I know I did. Don't pretend to be someone your not, It NEVER works. Just be your normal self. Unless, your REALLY REALLY anoying and you don't have friends. Try to make lots of friends. Don't be mean to everyone. Thats not what popular is. Popular is when you have lots of friends because your fun to hang around with. DON'T BRING YOUR PHONE INTO CLASS! LEAVE IT IN YOUR LOCKER! That way, you won't get introuble. Turn it off during school. If you have an expensive phone, keep it in your pocket but don't tell anyone and keep it off. If you follow these things you are going to have a great time. Here are the middle schools I know in my area. Brockport Oliver Middle School, Gates Chili Middle school, and my middle school, Cosgrove..Well Good Luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment